In this post I will share some of the finish materials that I used to complete my bathroom remodel. Be sure to check part 1 and 2 first. Again, the shower was by far the most time consuming so I actually completed that last so we could have a working sink and toilet sooner rather than later.Here you can see the tile floor which is a chiseled edge 6X6 porcelain tile in a neutral beige color with a grout to match. The tile is laid on a cement board by a company called James Hardie who also makes fiber cement siding for the outside of you house. I find this product superior to other cement boards as it is easier to work with, is lighter and does not crumble on the edges like wonder board.

For the toilet and sink I chose products from Kohler. Nice clean traditional lines with a bit of elegance. The toilet is from the Memiors collection and has a round front rather than the elongated because of the small space as this provides a little more room in front of the shower door area. The sink is from the Devonshire collection in a pedestal version with a Delta faucet. The faucet is a bit victorian but I really like the look of it. The cross handles are an option that you have to choose when ordering and they give it the traditional feet. On the walls is a engineered beadboard product with a nice custom two piece cap. The beadboard is from Lowe's and the cap moulding is from Sanford & Hawley. I have listed the links to all these products below. Check them out.

The shower door is from a company called Basco who make doors, enclosures and glass for showers. I ordered it from FW Webb in Hartford, a plumbing supply store. The great thing is it is custom made to your opening so I was able to complete the tile around the door and then measure to get a nice fit. It is available in several finishes and is semi frameless so there is no metal on the top or bottom. Once again I ordered black, I think it was around $400 but I love the look. The link is below.
Below are some finished project pictures which you can click on to zoom in. I made the medicine cabinet and wood niches in my shop out of old pine. Check out my furniture page for other items I have made. If you see something you like I could make one for you. The light over the sink is a stock item at CT Lighting Center in Southington.
BATHROOM VANITY LIGHT-Link
Check out Bathroom Remodel Parts 1 & 2 in previous posts for the complete project.
 |
| BEFORE |
 |
| BEFORE |
 |
| SHOWER BENCH |
 |
| SHOWER CEILING |
 |
| SHOWER TILE FLOOR AND THRESHOLD |
 |
| SHOWER NICHE |
 |
| TOILET AND WELL USED BOOK |
 |
| NO SHOWER DOOR YET |
 |
| BLACK SHOWER DOOR |
 |
| NICHE |
 |
| MEDICINE CABINET AND LIGHT |
 |
| NICH |
 |
| SKYLIGHT-See bathroom remodel part 1 |
 |
| POCKET DOOR |