I really love these flower shaped lights, yes Ikea. You have to buy the fixture and the flower shade separately but they were only $20 for both. My daddy used some wire staples to secure the cord to the wall in the shape of a stem. You can also see my hot air ballon mobile hanging over my crib, also from Ikea. The crib linens also match the decor of the room nicely. I am not going to mention Ikea anymore because everything including the curtains are from that store.
My mommy searched on the computer all night to find this sticker mural. It came with lots of extra animals to put around the room. Everyone who comes to visit always loves the mural and asks where it came from. The link to the website is below. Take a look.
TREE STICKER MURAL

My crib is the same one that my brother and sister used which was bought by my grandma. It still looks brand new and as I get older it can be converted into a full size bed, pretty neat.
My daddy put a lot of hard work into my nursery. He put on new pine six panel solid wood doors with oil rubbed bronze hardware to replace the cheap hollow ones that were there. All the trim was painted with a fresh coat of paint and he changed the walls to a soft baby green color. Again I feel bad because just two weeks before he found out I was on the way he painted them for the spare room. Here are some pictures of my room for you to look at. I hope you like it as much as I do. Let me know what you think.
![]() |
| PRINT AND FRAME FROM IKEA |
![]() |
| CURTAINS, DOOR AND STICKERS |
![]() |
| CARPET AND ALLIGATOR FROM IKEA |




